BERKMANN’S PORTFOLIO TASTING 2020
The Berkmann Team would like to invite members from the trade to attend London 2020 Portfolio Tasting.
SPRING INTO EXPERIENCE…
- Over 450 wines from 20 countries including new featured countries and regions: Greece, Georgia and Calabria and new producers from McLaren Vale, Burgundy and Turkey.
- To kick start your day, from 10am -12pm, take part in the walk around Quintessential California tasting from our library of treasures, including some rare back vintages.
- From midday until 3pm, there will be lunch created by world renowned Michelin starred chef Ollie Dabbous of London’s innovative restaurant Hide, paired with some of Berkmann’s premium wines.
- Why not book in on arrival, for a personalised trail with one of our wine specialists? If you are looking for something specific for your list, we can curate your experience to suit your needs.
- Our in-house wine education team, Veraison, will be hosting some innovative food and wine pairing sessions to give you inspiration for your business before the afternoon Trend Talk at 3pm. This trendy tasting and discussion with our hand-picked panel will allow you to investigate the hottest trends for the year featuring key members of the trade, press and the world of wine.
- If you really want to mix things up, explore the role that wine plays in long drinks at the cocktails workshop with our Spirit Cartel team.
DATE: Tuesday, 04 February 2020
VENUE: The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD
TIME: 10:00 – 17:00
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A TRADE ONLY EVENT.
REGISTER: CLICK HERE
*Our portfolio event is a trade and media only event, by invitation only. For easy entry and registration at the event, please bring business cards.